Sunday, June 22, 2008

Take that, Bazooka Joe!

So awhile back at this job I used to have, one of my co-workers came in to work really late. I was standing there talking to the boss when he walked in. My co-worker then explained to both of us that someone had stolen the wheels off his car, and that was why he was late. He was really angry about it, naturally.

Not missing a beat, I said, "Well, I've always said you were a tireless worker!"

He proceeded to kick me in the balls.

I couldn't say I blamed him.

4 Comments:

Blogger Voix said...

Wow.

That's a really obnoxious story.

I love it.

5:05 AM  
Blogger Citizen said...

Thanks, Voix! Where's the fun in being a writer if you can't shock folks now and then? :-)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Ha! You may be my illegitimate brother or cousin.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Citizen said...

Hey, wouldn't that be something?

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home