Monday, January 28, 2008

gossip girl

I shouldn't tell you this, but I was talking to Helen Gurkelbee today. She lives down the street from me. Anyway, she was saying that the Wilson boy, who lives up the road from us, is raising holy hell with his parents. Apparently, he's breaking curfew regularly and he's listening to that rock music. Helen also said his grades are suffering, too, though she has no tangible proof of that. But I know Helen Gurkelbee quite well indeed and she wouldn't say anything like that if there weren't some basis in fact. Frankly, it wouldn't shock me a bit. Breaking curfew, listening to rock music...how could his grades not suffer?

Well, I've probably said too much already.

You didn't hear this from me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Oh GIRL~ You know that boy is bound for a career at the Wal-Mart!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Citizen said...

It sounds like you've been talking to Helen too, Missy. :-)

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home