Saturday, November 08, 2008

messages from on high

Yesterday while dinking around with my blog, I almost deleted it by accident -- twice. It was SO close. One click of the mouse and this blog would have been digital dust. The way it happened like that, two times in two minutes...I think God wants me to delete this blog.

Not only that, but last night while watching TV, I saw back to back KFC commercials.

I think God wants me to eat a whole bucket of chicken sometime soon. I almost feel like he's daring me.

Obviously, I've got a lot to think about today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I love their coleslaw. My Dad and I both do.

I like your blog, my Dad probably does not know what a blog is though, no offense.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Citizen said...

Their coleslaw is dee-lish! I like their chicken, too! And I also like their biscuits! And their tasty fountain Mountain Dew!

No offense taken, Missy. I enjoy your blog too. I wish I had some idea how to utilize some of the tools you use. Currently I have none.

2:36 PM  
Blogger blackcrag said...

You know, even Freud said sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Nearly deleting your blog twice could be just some technical ineptness and not the hand of good. As for the KFC commercials, I'm not so sure.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Citizen said...

Freud -- that perv. I think cigars were the least of his problems.

As for the bucket of chicken I have been commanded to eat, I've decided not to fight it, Crag. This thing is a lot bigger than me.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home