Monday, October 27, 2008

the vast right-knee conspiracy

I've noticed recently that my really cool jeans are all wearing out rapidly. Bummer. The strange thing, however, is that they're wearing out in the same place -- the right knee. Not the left knee.

The right knee.

So what I've done is sent all of my pants down to the lab for further analysis. It looks like I won't be going to work this week. Or anywhere else that requires pants...for that matter.

I got some strange looks down at the Post Office when I shipped my pants off this afternoon. You'd think no one had ever seen a man in his underwear before. This country really needs to loosen up -- and soon. I don't know how much more of this I can take..

4 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Well, a gentleman would have tucked his shirt into his skivvies. Did you do that before you went in the post office?

6:06 PM  
Blogger blackcrag said...

I have the same conspirists up here. But truer to Canadian middle-of-the-road politics, it isn't the right knee, nor is it the left knee. Two separate pairs of jeans gave way at the crotch last week.

It is sinister, I tell you.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Citizen said...

I took the pants I was wearing in line off and included them in the bundle I sent off to the lab. Thus all the excitement.

Now I find out the lab is backed up. It's going to be a long week without pants. A long, great week.

5:48 AM  
Blogger Citizen said...

BC, that is sinister. You're not, by chance, a breakdancer, are you? :-)

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home