Monday, November 10, 2008

by George, I think I've..

This is my last post having to do with religion for awhile. Frankly, I'm out of ideas. That particular brand of fuel is burned up - fumes. But I do have one more trick in my hat. An idea that may well catapult me to fame and for-tune (four-tune). Are you ready for it? Here it is: Biblical Monopoly. How about that?

We take the famous Parker Bros board game, and, do we modernize it? No. What we do is take it back in time. That's right; back in time. And then we sell it to the public and donate 10% of the prophets -- I mean, profits -- to charity.

If you're having trouble getting your head around this concept, maybe this will help you put it into perspective. Instead of the 'Get Out of Jail' free card, my game would have a 'Get Out of Whale' free card. You know, like Jonah.

Let your mind run with that for a bit. You know it wants to.

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Not again!!!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Citizen said...

Yep, Missy -- again.

p.s. I know.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Citizen said...

Yep, Missy -- again.

p.s. I know.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home