Sunday, February 10, 2008

first anniversary

Today is the one week annniversary of the New England Patriots' historic loss to the New York Giants. I'm still so stoked I almost don't know what to do with myself! And how about that? That's the first time I've used the word stoke-- ever! Oh, this is exciting!

I don't have much more to say other than that. If you want to see the ultimate takedown of those insufferable Patriots, check out The Onion Sports section. I'd provide a link, but that would mean I'd have to do a web search. And it's way too early for that kind of thing.

Trust me, it's worth the trip. Especially if you loathe the New England Patriots the way I do. They lost the big game last week, in case you missed it. Man, that had to hurt. For the Patriots and their fans, that had to be a lot like taking a flaming arrow to the soul. Even if you somehow manage to pull it out, it still burns.

God Bless America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home