Wednesday, November 26, 2008

new invention

I haven't much time to write about. However, when a person invents something that's going to change the world, well, that deserves at least a short blurb on one's blog. That's what I say.

So in that spirit, America -- World -- I would like to unveil a concept that's going to change life as we know it. It's name.....is..........The Trou Master 6000. I'm not going to go into too much detail. But I'm sure you know what I mean when I say after a hard day's work the last thing a person wants to do is waste time and energy removing their pants. It's like, enough's enough. And I'm sure we've all had this thought: "Isn't there some kind of machine that can do this for me?!"

Well, now there is. At least on the drawing board. The prototype for The Trou Master 6000, though promising, removed a fairly large chunk of skin off the top of my upper thigh ( i.e. there are some kinks that need to be worked out). Still, the day is coming, my friends. True relaxation will soon be at hand!

Speaking of large chunks of skin off the top of one's thighs, Thanksgiving is only one day away! Hurrah!

4 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I am crossing my fingers that no one has made this. It would eliminate a lot of elder care jobs.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Citizen said...

Sorry, Missy. You can't stop the future. It's here and it's knocking it the door and it wants to take off all of our pants.

5:36 PM  
Blogger blackcrag said...

I don't think this ought to be made. Too many people would step into this machine of yours backwards, and then what would get removed?

7:56 PM  
Blogger Citizen said...

So you're saying it needs to be user-friendly...check. I think we can make that happen.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home