Tuesday, February 03, 2009

another one bites the dust

I just got off the phone with Michael Buble's lawyers. I can sum up the largely one-sided conversation with two (technically three) words: cease and desist. So, no more Buble Wrap. I now have no choice but to incinerate the three rolls of Buble Wrap I managed to fabricate over the weekend. It's a little difficult to say goodbye to all of my hard work, but if they want to dam up that revenue stream, that's their business. They can drown for all I care. I've got bigger fish to fry.

That reminds me: Add to grocery list - one (1) box of Fry'N Magic.

If I don't write it down, I'll never remember it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

That is really a shame. I was gearing up to use it for my next move.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Citizen said...

I just happen to have three rolls of the stuff...if you're looking to buy. ;-)

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home